Friday 17 June 2011

Counting down the pages.

I hate Wednesdays. Its the middle of the week.

                    Its the time, when killing time is the hardest thing ever on Earth, and the clock is the laziest on this day, almost motionless. Secondly, toasts were my five starred meal for today. I hate toasts, because it takes a great amount of physical effort to break it. Or maybe my toaster is gay? I really don't have strength to break it into pieces, or skills to fuse it. So, I just thought it to be some apple tart and gulped it down without giving a second thought to it. 


Its been a while that I'm blog-shy.
The last hours of the odd season, Summer. This high.
Its the middle of the year, and my senses are so awakened right now that I can't put my head to rest before I have expressed them, the emotions and the experiences. The sixth month appears to be amazingly hot. I feel that fan orbiting on top of my head, with its lowest speed, it, being my will. I tell myself its not that hot as it seems, or as I think it is. My night has already ended, and the street lamps are fading. The night, hot for June, had lingered on and on, as if reluctant to end and set me free.  


15ht of June got the most recent total lunar eclipse.  This is what it looked like through my camera lens after zooming the hell out of  it, at 01:23am, 16th of June, 2011.










No comments:

Post a Comment