Wednesday 15 June 2011

Ready, Set, Go back!

         As it seems! Its my eminent way of penning down the flowery and  thorny edges of my being. Like a mere obvious, there's no vexation of any other soul, in the words I scribble. I drag my hand, on my keyboard, to apprehend the roller coaster nature of my life, my non-existent life. -,-
                                Makes me realize, how sinister I am, and can be. And the skeptical possibility of the hulk like fleshy monster with red gloating eyes, to eat me up while I'm asleep. Sheds light on my sarcastic end aye? My natural defense against stupid ;) And this, is obviously the way it seems. I can be a dramatist, a hell lot of it! Maybe? Come on! I can write about the X-men, Super men & women, the Batman, the Catwoman, the Spider man, the goat man, the cow man, and all those stupid men & women inspired and influenced by animals. -.-  ANYWAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment